The Stanke Group was established in 1979 as a sole trader and today is a highly respected, locally owned and operated company. Over the years this electrical business has progressed from a sole trader into two electrical companies.
- Electrical Contracting section – equipped with specialised staff experienced in working on large construction projects.
- Commercial and Industrial Maintenance – with a number of permanent maintenance contracts from shopping center tenancies to mining equipment workshops.
- Capable of handling contracts up to $2 million.
- Workshop company with specialist repairers for all number of electrical items.
- Operating from a fully equipped workshop with facilities to overhaul, test, check, repair and rewind a wide range of motors, power tools, alternators and welders. The company also has mobile technicians.
- Agents for – Makita, Hitachi, Lincoln, WIA, Miller, CMG, Ryobi, AEG/Atlas Copco/Milwaulkee, Metabo, Danfoss and more.
The Stanke Group’s strong commitment to quality workmanship and proven success record ensures a high quality, safe and cost effective service delivered in a timely manner.
Our professional management structure ensures a total project management approach to ensure all client needs and expectations are met.