The service division
compiles a specialist service manager and three
dedicated electricians and completes light and power maintenance at major
projects after completion. These include breakdowns, scheduled maintenance,
test and tag, RCD testing, emergency light testing and any other as required.
Overall, Stanke Group employs 33 electricians
and apprentices supported by office staff and 25 fully equipped service
- 10 master cabler accredited
- 1 fibre optic accredited
- 6 qualified WPCG contractor work clearance
- Inducted to various companies
including Aurizon, Cushman Wakefield, Hutchinson Builders, JLL ANZ &
- Cm3 registered (shopping centre qualification)
- Hold Blue Card - work with children
clearances and criminal history checks
- EWP, working at heights, HV
switching, confined space, gas atmospheres, explosive & hazardous area
The company also holds security licence 60072 with four (4) staff holding security provider licences endorsed as security equipment installers.
Registered open communications licences are held by more than half of our qualified electricians.