We offer a wide range of commercial services
Stanke Group Electrics Pty Ltd
- Electrical contracting — equipped with specialised staff experienced in working on large construction projects.
- Commercial and industrial maintenance — with a number of permanent maintenance contracts from shopping centre tenancies to mining equipment workshops.
- Capable of handling contracts up to $5 million
Operating from a fully equipped workshop/office located at 7 Cambridge Street, Rockhampton, the business has successfully completed major electrical contracts throughout the Central QLD Region.
Services offered include:
- All industrial and commercial applications including
- Street lighting and signage
- Industrial control upgrades
- Data & MATV installations
- Electrical maintenance and test and tagging
- The company has the ability to deliver
- Project Management
- Supply, installation and commissioning
- Also offer preventative and scheduled maintenance on a contract/non-contract basis
- Underground cable locating
- Recording, analysis & reporting on site power usage & demand
Our service division compiles a specialist service manager and three dedicated electricians and completes light and power maintenance at major projects after completion. These include breakdowns, scheduled maintenance, test and tag, RCD testing, emergency light testing and any other as required.
Overall, Stanke Group employs 33 electricians and apprentices supported by office staff and 25 fully equipped service vehicles.
- 10 master cabler accredited
- 1 fibre optic accredited
- 6 qualified WPCG contractor work clearance (optimum)
- Inducted to various companies including Aurizon, Cushman Wakefield, Hutchinson Builders, JLL ANZ & Stanwell
- Cm3 registered (shopping centre qualification)
- Hold Blue Card – work with children clearances and criminal history checks
- EWP, working at heights, HV switching, confined space, gas atmospheres, explosive & hazardous area certified staff
The company also holds security licence 60072 with four (4) staff holding security provider licences endorsed as security equipment installers. Registered open communications licences are held by more than half of our qualified electricians.
Since 1979 with over 35 years’ experience in the electrical industry, Carl is particularly interested in the development and nurturing of young and upcoming electricians with a dedicated apprentice programme employing at least two or three young locals annually and taking them through to their qualifications.
With over 30 years’ experience in the electrical industry has specialised in industrial project management. Mark’s particular interest lies within the broad acre farming machinery with particular focus on Ag Guided solutions.
With over 10 years’ experience in the electrical industry. As Project Manager, Luke has worked collaboratively and cooperatively with the local councils, head contractors and site managers on various projects to effect the successful completion of many large contracts.
With over 20 years’ experience in the electrical industry pays particular attention to the maintaining of relationships with the various companies that we hold service contracts with. This long-term relationship ensures works are completed with the benefit of long-term knowledge and trust that can only be achieved by these relationships.
Project and OH&S Manager
With over 20 years’ experience in the electrical industry has a particular interest in the installation and maintenance of large generators and switch board changeovers. Vivian has project managed a number of installs across the Central Queensland area including the Airport, Aurizon sites and hospitals and nursing homes.
Listing of some recent projects undertaken by Stanke Group:
- Reaney St cricket ground lighting
Livingstone Smart precinct Kalka Shades Heritage Village oval lighting Victoria Park lighting
- BCF Gladstone
Kettle Park Riverbank Revitalisation stage 1 Riverbank Revitalisation stage 2 CBD Smart Technology stages
- Oonoonba Park
Capricorn correctional carpark Yeppoon Amphitheatre Victoria Park lighting Stockland carpark lighting
Stanke Group Electrics Pty Ltd has a strong commitment to quality workmanship and a proven success record that ensures a high-quality, safe and cost-effective service delivered in a timely manner. Our professional management structure provides a total project management approach to ensure all client needs and expectations are met.